Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Almost 15 weeks (the "food baby")

Here are the newest tummy shots. I am thinking I can finally claim the "food baby." You know...the bloated tummy you get after a big meal. The first one makes me look a lot bigger than I actually am. I am not sure if this is clinically sound, but I have found that my stomach is usually pretty flat in the AM upon rising, but at night, it has settled into a slight bulge. I am just waiting for the day that I have to buy new pants. Still no weight gain...just "redistribution" as Eric says.



Gratitudes:

-I am grateful that Eric has the decency to spare you pictures that include my face. Such lovely body changes during pregnancy will be the focus of a future post, but let me quickly comment that pregnancy has not been kind on my skin. The acne compliments my sallow complexion quite well. Is this what they meant by pregnancy glow?

No comments:

Post a Comment