Wednesday, January 30, 2008

A non-political poll

With all of the rigmarole related to the election, I thought I would offer up a non-political poll. No delegates awarded, no smear campaigns, and no promises for successful stimulus packages. Come February 7th (about 1 week), I hope to have the opportunity to prove Eric wrong and confirm that we are, in fact, having a boy. I thought it would be fun to collect some bets on the blog. If you are too shy, you can e-mail me, too. I'll tally them up, and we'll have a report next Thursday with confirmation (I hope). This will also probably be a 3 post day--I have some updated photos of my stagnant belly (i.e. not much growth. :( ), and a post I have been wanting to put up regarding some product endorsements. Those must wait until I get home from work.

So...what are your inklings, folks: boy or girl? (Gummy bear is no longer an option.) Feel free to post in the comment section or e-mail me. No money exchanged on this one...just good clean fun.

Gratitudes:

-I am thankful for some successful condo showings recently! We WILL sell this place, and I hope can claim a new address in the near future.

13 comments:

  1. G, to the I, to the R, to the L!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boy.

    I think you called it Linus early enough in his development that he got the message, and will grow accordingly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm voting boy... i defer to ali's intuition on this one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it's a boy. Of course it may be because that's the way it went for us - boy, boy, girl.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Grandpop Bob says - one of each!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am voting boy but I guess girl would be technically right either way depending on the time selected given we all start out as girls in utero. Sorry for the nerdy medical stuff!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gotta be a gorgeous girl...just like her MOMMY! It's a girl 'cuz you think it's a boy! Aunt Ginna

    ReplyDelete