Thursday, February 7, 2008

So you wanna read an ultrasound?

It's late, and after a marathon day at the doctor's office and then straight off to acupuncture, we are home! I have spoken to many of you, but knew I had to at least post something on the day of the "reveal." Again, I am resigned to the picture of a picture, and combined with the late night lighting, these are really bad. So, I'll just post 3 or so and save the rest for tomorrow when I can try to get some better light. To add to the fun, I'll let you all figure out the sex by the ultrasound.

FEET!!
What a profile...
Here is your test to read the ultrasound. The answer should be obvious...


Gratitudes

-I am SO grateful that the baby is healthy, moving and appears to be quite photogenic. I hope my anxiety wanes a bit...but I did get hit with another appointment next week because my blood pressure is remarkably high. They did 2 tests, and both times my systolic was about 40 mmHgs higher than I am normally!! I usually have extremely low BP. Ah well. Worst case scenario, I get labeled "high risk" and am just monitored more closely. Besides that, things seem to be progressing well. I have gained a total of about 12-14 pounds, now! And can feel slight "twitches" of the baby--almost like a muscle twitch.

7 comments:

  1. It took me awhile, but I finally see it! I am calling him Little Guy.

    Love, NanA

    ReplyDelete
  2. We got it....but you've got to change "Linus" name for real...now that Linus has a HOT DOG for sure!

    Love and happy growing!
    Ginna and Big D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love him already!

    ReplyDelete
  4. he gets it from his papa hahah.

    ReplyDelete
  5. 'He' is beautiful....can't wait to meet him in person.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't wait to meet him!

    ReplyDelete