Saturday, March 1, 2008

23 Week Belly


This one is for T. (See, not much change!)

Not much to report on the preggo front. Still hypertensive and waiting for the 24 hour "jug" test and blood work to come back and see if I can add preeclampsia to my list of ailments. I tell you...just when I start feeling good. My appointments, which are now weekly, are all classified as "OB - high risk." But it means we go for another u/s on Thursday!



Gratitudes:

-I am grateful for being able to see Eric PR today in a 10K. I was up at 6am on a Saturday, which I was not initially grateful for, but was SO thrilled to see him run strong and well. This won't make up for the fact that I won't be able to see him run the Boston Marathon (darn high risk), but I'll be there (with Linus) in spirit.


Nixed Names:
ISAAC (I am sad about this one), Braxton, Hicks, Evan, Owen, Abe, Josef, Dylan, Griffin, Jens, Jan, Nevin, Emil, Milo, Luke, Lucas, Simon

3 comments:

  1. Yay, thank you for indulging me. It is bigger by the way. I'm sending you a virtual belly rub.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A big belly + A fashionable outfit to boot! Love the pics. Congrats on the 10K Eric! Next stop, making Lance eat your dust

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are bigger for sure, Alison! Looking good! It stinks about being considered High Risk, but at least you and "Linus" are being constantly and well cared for.

    Yay for Eric! We look forward to watching him run the marathon on your behalf.

    Love,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete