Monday, July 21, 2008

Moving on up!

I may be on blog hiatus for a bit. The official move happened this weekend in record time--just about 3 hours to get out of the condo and in the house. (Read: we have the BEST friends!) We do not have Internet in the new diggs, so I won't have access to the blog to post.

In the queue for upcoming posts (my blog version of a teasers):

-When Uncle N and AunT come to Atlanta. Could Ali and Eric have a new "Manny?" or will Uncle N and AunT steal the baby to bring back with them to Miami?

-Miles Squared. When the 99th percentile meets the 1st percentile. Photo documentation provided.

-New home before and after pictures.

As a brief update, Miles is doing well. 9 weeks old and he has finally hit 8lbs! We couldn't be happier with having to finally clean neck folds.

Stay tuned...

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with the big move. I guess I shall keep you in mind next time I feel like complaining about having 2 weeks to move.

    Would love to see Miles next to a kid in the 99th percentile!

    ReplyDelete