Sunday, December 13, 2009

Baby Yogi

I am feeling a tad guilty about insulting my blog readers with the grainy video of my belly button...so I thought a picture of Miles in a diaper and house shoes and Eric in his underwear would certainly soften the blow.

And to think I was worried about figuring out how to get in workouts once the new baby arrives and I am released from bed rest. I have a home grown 23lb gym AND yoga instructor!

Please know that we all do wear full sets of clothing on most days. But I live with all men now--you know how it goes.

video

3 comments:

  1. Dear GOD!!!
    Before I pressed play (just for a split second) I thought that was YOU in push-up position, hair in ponytail...I was like "NNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"
    Then I came to my senses and realized you wouldn't do something so crazy...
    Anyway, cute video! (and gorgeous baby, of course)
    R

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is by far my fave post ever. The music, little cutie Yogi Baby, the giggle, all precious. Um, but I also thought it was you before I hit play and I thought "you can do push ups on bed rest?" totally thinking that you know best and I was learning something I could pass along...What I really learned though is that I could never do a real push up like that, especially not with a child attached to me. Well done Eric!

    ReplyDelete