Sunday, January 3, 2010

Glutton for punishment

I am about to play Scrabble again...wish me luck.

Here's the deal. I don't feel good about my reaction during the last 2 games, and think a rematch will help. Even if I lose, I feel like I have the emotional capacity today to be a "good" loser. Perhaps it was the fact that not only did I shower, but I even flat ironed my hair--and put on mascara. Still in pajamas, though.

I feel better today. Perhaps it was because I have been distracted by some really terrible cramping. Not contractions, but like having super period.

And if that wasn't gross enough--here are the other appetizing updates. Again, if you have had children, you'll understand. If you haven't and want to, pony up and deal. If you haven't and don't want to, stop reading.

-I lost my mucus plug, but appear to be regenerating it b/c I keep thinking: Whoah--just lost it again. And trust me--you KNOW when it is a mucus plug or when it is something else.

-I felt Kilo's head. Yup. I won't go into details, but let me just say it wasn't hard. I mean, the head was hard, but it wasn't difficult to find. My new fear is that if my water breaks, this boy will shoot out in one slip and slide.

I may just be that woman who sits on the toliet and delivers. Someone call TLC.

2 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you made it through the 2 big holidays without delivering. We'll keep our fingers crossed that Kilo stays in for a few more days/weeks...
    Sending you lots of positive thoughts and energy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a funny post to read after knowing that you almost DID have Felix in the toilet!!!

    CONGRATS!!! And, I am glad you were able to fit in one more Scrabble game to be the big winner!

    P.S. Now, how many mothers get the go deliver with flat ironed hair AND mascara?! Best delivery pictures ever!!!

    ReplyDelete