Thursday, February 25, 2010

UPDATE: Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery...

UPDATE! With some artistic guidance from Eric, we have a new look, new name, and new stated purpose. Little Linus wasn't cutting it anymore as our lives have changed so much since 2007. I'll periodically change the banner pictures to reflect our growing family (and shrinking cancer). Enjoy!! (Thanks J.E. for the direction!)

It's not Ali-Cat anymore, it's Copy-Cat. My friend's blog was just redesigned, and it totally inspired me. I hated my original, hard to read template I chose back in 2007...but then there was that whole complicated first pregnancy...then second high risk pregnancy...and now little c. But now I have a sleeping baby on my chest, cleaned out my Google reader, and am uninspired by Olympic figure skating...and then I saw J's blog and got inspired. I still need to put some pictures up on the banner, but that requires a different computer and software download.

And now I am on the hunt for a new blog name. The floor is open for suggestions.

PS-we both got our direction from Clover Lane's blog. Mad props are due.

12 comments:

  1. I'm likin' the new look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see your new header! Name, hmmm... I will be thinking about that one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. sassy - digging the makeover. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the new look...good time for a change for sure.

    Best,
    Sara

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really nice! Easy for "old" eyes to read. I like Team Heintz, too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. sweeeeet new look. I'll have to take the tips for the Challenge & Champions kids' blog

    Hey, Bob got out for a bike ride yesterday...about 15 miles. Wooo hoo! Way too too too cold for me for that.

    ReplyDelete