Saturday, August 14, 2010

Cukes. It's what's for dinner.

From Dinner Antics and some randoms
This kid cannot get enough cucumber. He despises the spoon...and all fruit. Give him some avocado (okay, technically a fruit), a cucumber wheel, and a camera to document.
From Dinner Antics and some randoms
From Dinner Antics and some randoms
From Dinner Antics and some randoms

Honestly, how many 7 month old babies pose?

From Dinner Antics and some randoms
From Dinner Antics and some randoms
From Dinner Antics and some randoms
And Miles finally crafted his "CHEESE!" face. I cannot wait for first grade photos. Let's hope he at least doesn't demand to be bare chested.

This post is brought to you by nothing but a proud Mommy moment. No real literature to chew on...just the most recent pictures of my sons that hugged my heart. I just love these boys so intensely. Seeing fragments of me and Eric in them every day astounds me. I know every Mommy says this about her own children, but damn these kids are cute.

1 comment:

  1. geez, they really are the cutest. i love them so much. i can't believe how fast they are growing.

    ReplyDelete