Thursday, August 19, 2010

First Day of School!

They are BAAACK! The first day of school! It's amazing how much things have changed in 2 short years.  My boys are growing so too fast.

First month 2008 (I don't think I took a picture of Miles the first day at the ELC. Back then, it was 4 baby boys in a cafeteria at Marist. I think the ratio was 3 ELC Marist moms to 4 bubbling babies. Miles was about 4+ months old.)
From First Day of School
From First Day of School

First day 2009. Last year. Miles wasn't even totally walking, yet! And Felix was still "kilometer" at about 17 z weeks or so.
From First Day of School
From First Day of School
From First Day of School

First day 2010. We didn't get a picture before school because getting 2 ready in the AM is harder than 1, and it was about getting out the door before 8am without blood or too much sweat.  But we got some pics after a fun first day. Can you tell Felix played all day? This is how I came home to him. And Miles and Daddy were just so excited to talk about all that had happened.
From First Day of School
From First Day of School
Felix rallied and got naked for saying bye to Daddy as he went to a meeting.
From First Day of School
From First Day of School

What will the pictures look like next year on the first day? I have a feeling there will be lots of changes.

3 comments:

  1. these pics melted my heart. i love miles new shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE it. love love love it. BTW I forgot to declare my amazement when I commented on the "Engineering" post: That train track/parking platform construction is awesome! What did he make it out of? Looks like cardboard, but how did he get it to balance so well?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking back on those 1st day of school pictures allows us parents to truly see how much change happens in a short 365 days.

    Hope everyone continues to thrive.

    Love Sara

    ReplyDelete