Thursday, October 28, 2010

Halloween Sneak Peak

Today was the boys' School Halloween Celebration. I haven't uploaded our photos, but got some sent to me by their teacher. I couldn't resist but post a sneak peak.

I am not one who readily jumps on the opportunity to have my boys "match," but the chef/sushi combo was too delicious to pass up. Thanks to another crafty mother on Etsy. com for Miles's garb, and my mother for Felix's!
From Halloween 2010
From Halloween 2010
From Halloween 2010

I think he had one too many Saki Bombs...
From Halloween 2010

(Could my eternally happy baby look any more solemn? Perhaps it was the Wasabi/Ginger headband...)

More to follow!

3 comments:

  1. Well Miles is the cutest chef ever. Perhaps he was inspired by our having seen all of "Ratatouille" while re-hydrating him in emergency room during his stomach illness last spring! Meanwhile, adorable Felix looks as though he had just eaten too much sushi! Very cute! I am impressed that he was willing to keep the headband on long enough for photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the complimentary costumes! I am totally for it as long as either both children agree and are excited or one of them is too little voice an opinion. This year my children will be Minnie Mouse and her pet cat Figaro - decided entirely by big sister.

    ReplyDelete