Sunday, November 28, 2010

Gobble

How insanely thankful we are this year...even with a house full of wild, crazy, and sometimes ill-mannered boys! (How do 2.5 year olds know the "see food" trick?)
From Thanksgiving 2011
From Thanksgiving 2011
From Thanksgiving 2011
What would a blog be without the obligatory Turkey Day post?

Last Thanksgiving I spent the morning: nursing Miles for what I had no idea would be the last time at 5am because it stirred my uterus up so much we made our second impromptu trip to the hospital with preterm labor en route to Eric's marathon start. Macy's T-day parade while on monitors, cranberry Cliff bars for lunch, and a patient 18 month old stuck in an L&D triage room wasn't exactly in my vision for the holiday.  Luckily, we actually ended up having a lovely Thanksgiving meal later in the night while I was on indefinite bedrest with our Atlanta "family" the D family. 

And this year, I have THREE healthy boys, and got to spend another Thanksgiving with the D family. All healthy and happy. Our meal was delicious, and just spending a relaxing evening with all of our kids as one big "family" was exactly how I envision a perfect Thanksgiving.
From Thanksgiving 2011
From Thanksgiving 2011

It's been a great break...(okay, minus our camera breaking. Hope you all like reading my verbally pithy blog posts. I might not have visual entertainment until we figure out our camera situation.)
From Thanksgiving 2011
From Thanksgiving 2011
From Thanksgiving 2011


From Thanksgiving 2011
Full album here

1 comment:

  1. Oh Dear! I hope you will get your camera working again (that stinks) before you have some panicky grandparents and great-grandparents! I love the black and white close up of a pensive Felix. It's cute that he looks mildly uncomfortable on his back in the leaves, while Miles is all about that! I see you are putting Miles to work early, too while it's still a novelty for him - smart!!!
    They are adorable.
    You have a lovely Thanksgiving tradition going, too (minus the emergency room trip from last year).

    ReplyDelete