Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Hello?

It's been a bit since I've posted, and more on that later...well, maybe. Suffice it to say we are still knee deep in laundry and currently waging a war against some nasty sleep regressions. In fact, I am currently pumping in the car while Felix naps in the back of the car. I never thought I would be a car napping mom, but after 3 hours of sleep last night, I had no will power to attempt the car transfer after a raucous trip to IKEA this morning.
Fun. The mailman just walked past me pumping to drop off the mail at the front door due to a large package. There's his Christmas bonus!
Even more fun is trying to post from my phone. The good news is we have a working camera thanks to a bunch of Eric's XC families. We were surprised with a huge package with a new Cannon EOS rebel SLR and accoutremonts! The learning curve is steep, but we already have some cute pictures I will post soon.
In other news, Miles has upgraded his Xmas list with a firetruck he can put in his hands. Felix (or "feces" as Miles calls him now) just wants the flesh on my chin, a boob, or any girl attached to a boob. Silly flirt.
Eric wants a running PR, and I want 10lbs...preferably evenly distributed around my body. And maybe a haircut...oh, and throw some sleep in my stocking.
In truth, I just want to be around family. Hang in our pjs all day, and laugh from the belly. The kind of laugh that turns silent, and makes your abs sore. Luckily, with Aunt T and Nuncle coming, I don't think that will be a problem!
Perfect timing. The beast is stirring, I got a good 5 ounces, even with the mailman peep show, and it's time to play with my boys!

2 comments:

  1. My 32-weeker, Julianna, just turned 1 year old on the 19th, so I'm stopping by because I know little Felix is next! Merry birthday, Felix!! Parabéns! --Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so good to read a post. It means that you are surviving all the craziness. I can't imagine quite how, but yay for you! Enjoy time with Nich Tracey and lovable Lucy! I love you all.

    ReplyDelete