Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Scrub a dub decisions

Way back, we took this picture of Miles that currently resides in our guest bathroom:
From Felix in the Bath
So, much like our photo wall in our dining area, I like to have matching pictures of the boys. It's truly the extent of the matching I usually do with them (although, someone at Whole Foods asked me if they were twins--REALLY??)

With our new camera still in the proverbial training wheels, we took some snaps of "Bebix/Feces" (ha ha) and now I have the hard decision on which picture to choose. Whatcha all think? I'm leaning toward this one:

From Felix in the Bath

JUST KIDDING! (Please tell me you laughed out loud.)

I know his eyes aren't opened, but this picture makes my heart smile:
From Felix in the Bath

Other contenders:

TWO
From Felix in the Bath

THREE (This one he kinda has nipple icicles)
From Felix in the Bath

FOUR (this one is swaying me, too)
From Felix in the Bath

FIVE (Water goatee)
From Felix in the Bath

SIX
From Felix in the Bath

SEVEN
From Felix in the Bath

EIGHT
From Felix in the Bath

NINE
From Felix in the Bath

I will still need to do some cropping, but which to choose! (And there are even a few more in the Picasa album).

This kid could make anyone smile. He may bite (HARD), and resist sleeping, but he's the flirtiest almost 1-year-old; ladies, WATCH OUT. 

12 comments:

  1. hard to pick! but i LOVE the first one, and then number four. but they're all so cute. eep!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can only help narrow...1(eyes closed), 4,6,8.
    Too cute. Let me know when you want to send him to Cali to amuse me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love that little man. picture #1 eyes, closed...they are all cute, but that's my fave.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I vote 2 or 4, although they are all ridiculously adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. 3 and 6 are my favorite! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow - REALLT tough pick - they are all so amazing! But, my favorite is definitely the first "real" contender... the one where his eyes are closed. So precious and captures such joy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. All are cute, for sure. I must say that the one after the bogus one, made me look twice to see if it was Miles or Felix! Normally they don't look alike, but in that one shot they do! I think I like the 4, 5, 6 & 7 Oh, I don't know. Each was cuter than the last. I'll just have to come and judge for myself...

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like 1, 3, and 6. All are cute but in some I feel the water is distracting. What great subject matter you had to work with...adorable Felix...

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love 4 and 6! and 7 captures his flirty side! :) he is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  10. oops, i mean 8 is the flirty one. they are all priceless, though!

    ReplyDelete
  11. we are entertaining sarah by going through blog pics of minos and peecees.

    i'm no help here. all adorable! did you pick?

    ReplyDelete