Tuesday, January 11, 2011

5K Birthday

From 1/11/11: birthday times 2
As Eric puts it, I'm a 5K times ten. (He just corrected me, and said I'm π x 10^1--that's for Studs).

And Eric is the big THREE ZERO!

The best part of sharing a birthday, double the love. The worst part? Who does the dishes? I tried to ask Miles. But he just asked for cookies and presents himself. Felix wanted to operate the dishwasher, but he can't quite reach the sink to do the manual labor. 

We celebrated THE birthday of all birthdays: 1/11/11. And it was spent in our pajamas. Snow day #2 here in Atlanta! Unfortunately, I'm still working full days remotely, but there's nothing like two kids pulling on your legs when you are trying to type up a report.

(You'll notice the little creature at my legs as we tried to take our picture with our camera's timer.  Why we waited until over an hour into both kids naps is beyond me. Right as Eric set up the tripod, Felix woke up...and wasn't happy as you'll see in photo #2.)
From 1/11/11: birthday times 2
From 1/11/11: birthday times 2
Please, you think you could get away without a goofy photo? I now have to trump Eric's "half tongue" with my clam shell maneuver.
From 1/11/11: birthday times 2

We've received SO many well wishes, but I have to say, I captured the best one on film tonight. (Felix needs to work on distinguishing ASL "All done" and his wave)
video

2 comments:

  1. Oh cuteness! A real family birthday. I can even see the snow outside the window.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute! happy birthday! if only my mom had held out two more days to have me, we could have shared yet another weird coincidence. :D

    ReplyDelete