Monday, February 7, 2011

Sneak Peak!

We got our sneak peak of Felix's 1 year photo shoot. I cannot wait for the full album of options! Despite the less than ideal weather, I think there are some good shots. (And yes, Miles will probably have a rainbow lollipop in every photo. Don't mess with a 2 year old who finds candy in the photographer's bag of tricks.)

Link to Danielle's blog and post here. She's amazing! This is our 3rd photo shoot with her, and I have nothing but amazing things to say about her work, and her as an individual. It was even her birthday weekend! (We decided to celebrate and got her a gander of goose from Heifer Project).

What a great way to start the week--pictures of my favorite boys.

4 comments:

  1. I love them all, but that family photo - fantastic. You need to blow it up huge and hang it in your house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic photos - even given that I am incredibly prejudiced.

    ReplyDelete
  3. those are awesome! you have such adorable boys. aw!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love them!!!!! And you did get the family shot. YAY! Danielle, as always, is awesome!

    ReplyDelete