Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Kids Say The Darndest Things: Miles - 36 months (3 years!)

I think my keyboard has dried from the saline residue I left after developing and posting Mile's 3 year retrospective.

Back to short snippets of KSTDT: Miles at 36 months/3 years old

This kid cracks me up.

Reindeer? Really? Again? I think he is just memorizing the answers he has said in the past. Although, we do now rotate between teacher, fireman, and doctor for future careers.

Some spotty transcription--also, pay attention to him saying "bye" in the middle of my interview. Clearly I was taking away valuable outdoor time

Miles is three ("fwee")
Miles's favorite color is red ("wed")
Miles's favorite animal (still that darn "wain-deeeeer!")

Why is he afraid of dinosaurs? I'm not sure, but I think he said "I sick."

I'll bet you dollars for doughnuts we walk away with a recommendation for speech therapy on Friday's well child visit. Might as well--it almost seemed like Felix's therapy was winding down.

video
                                        

3 comments:

  1. As cute as can be! Perhaps having a favorite book "The Remarkable Farkle McBride" is too much of a challenge for any 3 year old's speech!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite color is "wed" also. It is like hearing Eric all over again... he is as cute as can be..!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh boy oh boy do I love that boy. How ca-yute is talking to a fwee year old?!

    ReplyDelete