Monday, June 27, 2011

Off the grid

I'll be taking the next few days away from the allure of my blog. A brief hiatus more than a sabbatical.

Many know it's been an emotional week or so with the death and celebration of life/funeral of my grandfather. Unfortunately, the hits keep coming, and my newly widowed grandmother is not doing well (was just admitted to the hospital last night--pretty much after we all left her house in Pennsylvania).

Combined with aggressive work deadlines and projects that seem incredibly unreachable right now, and some unforeseen obstacles Eric and I have confronted (luckily, it has nothing to do with any health problems for Eric, the kids, or me, and at the end of the day, it is making our relationship even stronger and better if that is even possible...), I do not have a lot of extra time to blog and post pictures.

Thanks for everyone's kind words, cards, and messages; it has made this time much more bearable.

I'll be back in a few!

3 comments:

  1. Hang in there mama! Thinking of you and your family...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thinking of you and your family during all of this...the not so sweet times that counter the really sweet times of life.

    Take care of yourself, and stop for a deep breath when you can...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Take good care of yourself. So sorry to hear about your grandmother. Know I'm thinking of you all.

    ReplyDelete