Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner!

That's always a favorite tag line in our house courtesy of Eric. Along with "Wakey Wakey! Eggs and Bakey!" (As in Bacon.)

We have a winner of the Girl's Juicy Watermelon Kit! And I think it came down to "odds."

MedWriter (and my friend YW) was "racking" up the RAKs and with her extra entries, statistically made her odds at being selected from my high tech Excel randomizer even better!

Congrats! What is even better is that she already knows exactly who she is going to give away the adorable hats and blanket, too. Kind of like the RAK is continuing.

Doesn't it just make you feel good?

MedWriter/YW--I'll be contacting you to get you the goods!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations to her! I agree that it is fitting that the prize will be gifted on. wouldn't it be fun if someday we all got to see a little cutey in the hat/s & blanket?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous! RAK are wonderful! I would love to invite people to join me on my current RAK adventure. I have been making it a point lately to do the unthinkable ... And actually call places of business and complimenting them on jobs well done! So often places only hear complaints but they deserve to hear the good too! So whether it be the survey on the back of your Wendy's receipt or calling to tell the guy who changed your oil's manager what a great experience you had... It will be appreciated! Trust me, as a former waitress... I know!!

    ReplyDelete