Thursday, October 27, 2011

Embrace the Camera: Halloween 2011


The boys' Halloween parade was first thing yesterday morning. They traipsed around the high school campus to trick-or-treat in the different departments and fill their bags with all sorts of candy (that Eric and I will steal and eat when the go to bed--except for the goldfish and fruit leather...and maybe a pack of M&Ms and the dum dum lollies. This is the last year we can probably get away with this kind of robbery. And I just happened to make their first dentist appointment next week.)




As you can see, Eric and I got a few pictures with the boys. When candy is involved, no one wants to stand still.

That, and my "photographer" doesn't have the knack for "timing." (see below) To be fair, my children were over the Prom Picture Party and just wanted c-a-n-d-y.

Pretty much all of you have seen the plethora of other Halloween photos on Facebook already...but I can't do an official Halloween post until next week!

7 comments:

  1. these pictures are so adorable! I love the astronaut suit! visiting from #embracethecamera

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your boys are adorable. It looks like you had a great time together. : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. okay I have to know, in the last picture what is the costume on the right (with the boats and the tie). I am sure it is witty in some way but I cannot figure it out!

    Also your children are adorable as always :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So precious!! I love the Superman Costume!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The boat costume is another parent/teacher who was "penmanship." she also had a big pencil on her forehead.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What fun! Yeah, I don't think the disappearing candy thing will fly much longer... Cruel me - I remember doling it out a couple of pieces a day in your lunches (did it last until Easter???).

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yep, its a bummer when candy thieving ends ;) Cute costumes!!1

    ReplyDelete