Friday, October 28, 2011

Tantrum: photo reflection


One of my good friends had a post some time ago that showed her son during what we lovingly call in our home "llama drama", fussing, melting...TANTRUMS!

It's not that I want to remember these moments filled with tears, but part of my goal in taking pictures of our family is to document all the different aspects: good, bad, and salty. 

Felix has a flare for the dramatic (taking after his brother), and has started throwing his body to the ground in an Oscar worthy manner, which gets me slightly panicked when that "ground" is a concrete driveway.


But then I turn convert some of the pictures into black and white, and for some strange reason, my heart aches a little more. 
Funny how that happens.


Trying this online blog party...not sure a pictorial tantrum post was the best one to choose for this opportunity...but it's just an accurate slice of motherhood!

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. These sure break my heart. We used to have lots of Llama Drama at our house back in the day, too. It comes with the territory.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! I found your blog through the Follower Fest going on at Casey's. I'm now a follower of your blog too. I think these pictures are great!! They depict life of a mother to the "T". Love it. Thanks for sharing!!

    Digger ~xoxo~
    www.digdeeperdesign.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete