Friday, November 11, 2011

11.11.11 at 11:11:11

Epic

It's 11.11.11
And if Blogger doesn't let me down, this will post at 11:11:11 (they cannot promise the seconds, so I am taking binary creative liberty)

If you know Eric and me, you know that the #11 is our good luck charm/favorite number.

So we have been waiting for this day since we found out we were both born on 1/11.

I won't go into the crazy amount of "11's" we have in our lives since I have done it many times before.

Instead, I'll post 11 random things about us.
  1. I'm obsessed with certain grammar rules: don't say nauseous, center around, a whole nother, or misuse "lay/lie" "me/I"  around me. (Yes, I was correct above saying "If you know Eric and me." Confused? Take out the other person and you'll figure out if you need to use "me" or "I"--"If you know ME...." I claim no proficiency with punctuation and spelling.)
  2. Eric does not give high fives. Ever. Like never, ever, ever. He'll turn it into a low five if you attempt.
  3. I have Raynaud's syndrome
  4. Eric has the same middle name as my brother. I have the same middle name as his sister.
  5. Eric is terrified of spiders
  6. If you asked me what NASCAR was before 2003, I would have no clue what you were talking about. (And now I just pretend I have no idea what you are talking about.)
  7. Eric talks in his sleep and keeps his eyes slightly open at all times.
  8. I always have to leave a "last bite" on my plate (8 1/2, I totally have OCD)
  9. Eric drools over Reese Witherspoon, Uma Thurman's character from "Kill Bill," and Brad Pitt's abs from "Fight Club"
  10. I was held up at gunpoint at a Cold Stone Creamery
  11. If I could, I'd create a medical degree program in lactation. There's either a hidden Broadway actress or lactation consultant hidden inside of me! If Eric could, he'd probably stay at his current job with teaching and coaching forever. (Must be nice...)
11.11.11
(if you go by the above abbreviated date, the last binary day for 98+ years!)

AND

Veterans Day

AND


Go.Celebrate.


1 comment:

  1. I have Raynaud's as well. And, I can't stand high-fives with anyone but little kids.

    ReplyDelete