Monday, November 28, 2011

Vanity

I *hate* pictures of myself. 

I MAY OR MAY NOT INTENTIONALLY CROP MYSELF OUT OF MOST PICTURES

Jay Leno chin
Forced smile
Resemblance to Michael Stipe (thanks, Bro)

But we just got back the full set of images from our first holiday mini session with Kate T. Parker, and for the first time since my wedding pictures, I said, "Wow! That's a good picture of me!"

Full post on Kate and her mad "skillz" forthcoming...

Thanks for humoring one of my deadly sins; it's been a long day full of  appointments tending to the defunct middle ear canals and crooked neck of one of my youngin's. Praise jeebus for health insurance and FSA...and Kate T. Parker.

2 comments:

  1. You look really beautiful and happy in this picture Ali!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a stunning photograph - just what every woman needs - a great photo.

    ReplyDelete