Sunday, December 4, 2011

Kinsey Kristmas

 Running toward the tractor with the boys' best school friend



I've sung the praises of Kinsey Family Farm during pumpkin season, and now I share the same sentiments during the holidays. Best tree experience. Hands down. I mean, how can you argue with roasting marshmallows and tractor rides, and running through a barn full of 13 foot Christmas trees ($300 to boot) with your best friend from school?

There is nothing like a real, smelly fir tree in the house...losing needles like Eric and I are losing hair (oh, wait, Eric's forehead is just growing.)

Our little gal is only a five footer, but once decorated and topped with a stuffed monkey, I imagine she'll bring us a month of holiday cheer...and lots of vacuuming.

Thank you, Kinsey, you gave us a great day of memories with friends, sticky lips, and the perfect tree. 




 The day was made even better when Miles's best friend showed up!
 Miles found a Christmas bush! Too bad it's not for sale.

 Looking for catfish.
 Never underestimate the power of a perfectly toasted 'mallow.
MOOO! 

Man, I love the holidays.

3 comments:

  1. so cute! (and i love the "scowl" scarf on you!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that's a great set of pics. Some of your best, I think. Keep 'em coming and Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete