My favorite "installation" below... with a little guidance from his childcare director, I'd say Miles is ready for breaking some child labor laws!
Faithful followers...my self induced blogging "time out" has concluded!
Brief family status updates:
- Felix's ears have potentially cleared--but we are getting our 2nd set of ear tubes on the 27th. Merry-Birthday Felix! It's a two-for: Christmas and Birthday gift. Consider the right one to celebrate Jesus (isn't there something about the JC sitting on the right hand of the Fr?), and the left a 2nd b-day gift. You're welcome.
- Ali is officially on PTO and has challenged herself not to check work e-mail more than once a day. Instead, she is obsessing about the 3 lines on her forehead that don't disappear after she lowers her eyebrows.
- Miles is not fully potty trained, yet. Post forthcoming. I wrote Santa for Miles to learn to poop in the potty, but I have a sense he's getting me gelt and a mattress pad.
- Eric's beard mysteriously grew back on his face much to Ali's chagrin. But he can record another "all clear" oncology appointment!
- The in-laws are descending for the holidays! Huzzah! Which means one of my child needs to start teething. Right on queue, Felix is slowly starting with his 2 year old molars.
Merry, Merry everyone!