Tuesday, December 6, 2011

"Ooh La La La"

If you thought your mind didn't have room for yet another catchy "Krid-mas" tune, I'm about to prove you wrong...

Bias alert! My insanely talented children's musician of a brother (and sister-in-law) just threw together a Christmas tune with his iPhone and iMovie. I mean, I can do that kind of musical wizardry in my sleep...can't you? (Forgot to mention it's opposite day.)

I think he did this in that secret 25th hour of the day my friend Amy discovered, too.

"Ooh La La La!"

I bet your bottom dollar you'll be singing this on the commute to work.



I kinda want one of those Edward R. Murrow microphones with the flat kitchen colander in front of it...

 Follow In The Nick of Time on Facebook!

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just to be clear, the video may have been a bit "thrown together," but the song has been brewing/percolating (depending on whether you like coffee or beer metaphors) since we saw the Muppet Movie on Thanksgiving.

    I spent quite a bit of time working out the opening chords, doing my best Vince Guaraldi. So there you have it, my two biggest Christmas music influences, John Denver and the Muppets, and A Charlie Brown Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's wonderful I watch it each day to lift my spirits and take away the stress. I still want to see the Muppet movie!

    ReplyDelete