Tuesday, January 3, 2012

And this is why I put my camera away when my FIL or BIL are around

FIL: father-in-law
BIL: brother-in-law
both of whom are legit photographers

Opa came through with some great photos from Christmas.

Someday I'll be able to talk ISO f-stops and aperture.



WAIT--I thought we negotiated getting rid of the beard???




Skyping with my niece (or Grandma's beloved granddaughter. Yay technology!)



Yup, my kids cry. You mean yours don't? I'm all about keeping documentation real. And those are some real tears...real crocodile tears...


Thanks Grandma and Opa for visiting.

One thing is for certain--we love our family (but hate living far away...)

1 comment:

  1. i LOVE the black and white one of you and eric -- such a great shot! and the one of the two boys looking up at the camera with those huge eyes. and apologies to felix, but the one of his crocodile tears is adorable. :) missed you up north this holiday season but happy to see these fabulous photos of you all!

    ReplyDelete