Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Berf-day

Thanks, JM, for sending me this card...as a mom who pushed out two (albeit very tiny) boys from my whoo-whoo sans epidural, I appreciate it...and following appreciate to other special ladies today:

Thanks to my Mom for pushing me out 21 years ago. (Bwahahaha).
Thanks to Eric's Mom for pushing him out 31 years ago.

Happy Happy Birthday to Team Heintz, party of two!

Eric, not that you read this blog, but I wish you (us) an amazing 2012, full of positive transitions and growth.

Love/Ditto,
Neftanga...silly thong (shame you don't read this...cuz you are the only one who gets this joke.)

3 comments:

  1. Happy birthday to you both! I love the card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday! I'm late to the party, but I just wanted to let you know that I just about peed my pants reading the post about the pee-soaked watermelon. Priceless.

    Hope your birthday was pee and puke-free!

    ReplyDelete