Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Felix Turns *gulp* 2!


In an attempt not to make Felix endure more 2nd child syndrome, I decided to forgo the 3rd birthday video montage knowing that it would, in all honesty, never get completed, and opt for a 2nd year video.

Fewer pictures and videos of the kid to choose from, so it kind of worked out, sadly.

Bee tee dubs--it looks far better in iMovie on my Mac. :)

But in true 2nd child syndrome fashion, I only worked on this video for a night and a half because his birthday just crept up on me after the holidays, and it was the video or the confectionery. I figured the video had a better shelf life. And in terms of a party, there won't be one. Just enjoying cupcakes with school friends. I hope Eric can visit, because I'll be at work (knife.in.heart).

It's been a wild and sleepless 2 years, but this boy's smile makes it all worth it.

I love you Felix. Five minutes will NEVER capture the thrills and joy you've brought to our family.


Songs: 
Oh How You've Grown by Frances England
Whose My Pretty Baby by Elizabeth Mitchell

Photography:
Danielle Bryson (newborn photo shoot)
Kate T. Parker  (*almost 2 year, holiday photo shoot)

4 comments:

  1. awww, happy birthday, sweet boy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the video. Happy Birthday Felix!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't think of a more thoughtful gift for a heartbreaker of a boy. He's growing so fast!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday little man! We love you!

    ReplyDelete