Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Kids Say The Darndest Things...Felix, 2.0

Felix hasn't gotten the whole interview thing down as well as Miles, but he's trying. It doesn't help when an entire Tupperware of birthday cupcakes falls on the ground. I cannot compete with confectioneries.

I love the iPad videos, but hate that I don't know how to edit them, so you'll have to endure full length, unedited versions. And to be honest, I'm too busy picking up fallen cupcakes and wiping crocodile tears these days to solve this type of technology enigma.



3 comments:

  1. Awwww. He's getting so grown up! Thanks for making me laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so big and so cute!

    i got the imovie app for my ipad, but i can't remember how much editing it does. check it out...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness. I think I just died from the cuteness. I adore this tradition. I need to get some video of my little guy too... He's already starting to lose some of his sweet toddler isms.

    ReplyDelete