Monday, January 30, 2012

Kids Say The Darndest Things...Miles, 3.5

It was our virgin trip using the iPad for our video. The quality is far better than our Flip and my phone (see 2nd video). The problem is that Miles likes to watch himself in the screen. But cute as ever. AND his favorite color and animal changed!


As Eric would say, this is like a tow truck towing another tow truck...but I had to share a video of Miles watching his video. 

I double toucan dare you to NOT laugh along with him. 

I'm sorry, but this is just as cute as that baby guffawing over his Dad ripping up a job rejection letter on YouTube. (Completely biased opinion.)

3 comments:

  1. That was so cute I can't even handle it.
    Oh how I adore them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank goodness I could see the videos on your blog! I agree Miles' laughing is as infectious as the baby laughing at his Dad's rejection letters ripping - I'm biased as well!
    Sigh. This does give me my Miles "fix". I miss you all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how Felix is trying to harass Miles as he answers all the questions. Adorable!

    ReplyDelete