1. Video Farting. That'll catch your attention! I hate the word "fart," and I also secretly hate how Eric uses the phrase "blowing gas." Let's just stick with straight up "gas," m'kay? Anyway, this video is just full of moments that make me giggle.
- First--at around 5 seconds, you'll hear someone ripping gas. Notice no one react. That's because I live in a house full of gaseous boys. They are usually good at saying "scuse me", but this time, it was apparently the house ghost who made the bottom burp.
- Second--this is classic "Mommy trying to get her child to do or say something, and said child totally has no idea what she is talking about." Felix, just like Miles, has an unfortunate way of saying the word "bridge." He kept repeating it over and over, so I had to get my phone to record for posterity sake. Camera rolling...he chokes. It's like he has no idea what I am talking about.
- Third--another classic, "I'm 3, so whatever you suggest is wrong. I'll tell you the REAL answer." Oh, it's not a bridge...it's a DECK, Mommy. I'm always wrong these days.
- Fourth--Felix finally pulls through around 46 seconds. The pièce de résistance...he announces BIG BI$#@!! Bingo! (Yes, I am totally immature at times.)
- Fifth--in true Felix form, he starts hitting Miles. (When they watch this video, that part makes them laugh of course)
- Sixth--these monkeys are clearly trained to say "good-bye" at the end of all of my videos.
5. Kids in their parents' shoes is always a winner. "Where are you going?" (Finger up in the air...) "To RUNNING!" Again, I try to get my children to say things incorrectly. Miles says "moo-giss" for music, and it is so stinkin' cute. But at 3, they are on to you, and Miles just has the case of the "sillies" and adds other things onto his phrases like "fireplace" and "couch." Hands down, the best part is when I demand Miles say "I love my Mommy." And...ZING! Mom is put in her place...
Happy Hump Day!