Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Easter 2012 photo DUMP

Nothing says Easter like a huge photo dump of our weekend with random captions that you all already saw on Facebook.

Enjoy--again!

Taste testing the dyed eggs...I'll let you determine the outcome.
Making gift wrap for a friend's birthday; they work best in the nude.
Felix bite...in case you thought I was lying when I said I birthed a cannibal. Don't worry...we are up on our vaccinations.
Tandem clean-up.
Outtake! (Note, there was never an intake.)
On the hunt for eggs.
Easter run.
Coiffing the cowlick (can I make coif a verb?)
Playing the Easter crucifix game?
Just.so.dirty.and.sad.
Just dangerous leaf blowing games...

I.Love.These.Faces. (But I am the biased mother.)

My Easter boys

Failed "Brothers" photo shoot.
Happy Easter!


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing. I love the colors and the cute as can be children. How did the eggs go over?

    ReplyDelete