Monday, May 7, 2012

Counting, hirsutism, and balls

It's time for video of my children that is only interesting to the grandaparents!
I know, how did you all wait this long? (Were you expecting something more salacious given the title? Just me trapping you into clicking again.)

Video Title: "Why Felix will not be a mathematician"
Felix cracks me up. He gets his "mathness" from his mother. I swear he can count to 30 when he thinks no one is watching and walking up stairs. But this is far cuter. (The head bob at #19 just kills me.)

Video Title: "A hairy situation"
Miles is beginning to learn about body hair, but doesn't yet know you *never* comment on a woman's leg hair. Never.


Video Title: "Nothing funnier than a ball to the face." Or, "Why Miles will be a Mathlete." (Posted from Facebook; apologies for the wonky alignment!)

1 comment:

  1. Awww. Thanks so much for warming my heart. I will watch these over and over again.

    ReplyDelete