Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Oh my heavens...this didn't just happen

Remember the post I just graced you with wherein I said I would rather have my son defecate in the pool to get us out of swim lessons?

MY SON JUST CONTAMINATED THE ENTIRE POOL WITH DIARRHEA AT SWIM LESSONS.

This isn't opposite day.

The only good thing, they didn't charge the $300 pool cleaning fee, and he only had 1/2 a lesson.

Beat that.

Now that my blog seems to be scarily prophetic...I would really rather win a million dollars than go back to swim lessons.

3 comments:

  1. Honestly - my advice is to try swimming lessons later - way later. There is psychological damage to undo...(yours as well as his)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry, but I can't stop laughing. At this post or the last one.

    I so wish we could take swim classes with you. Or, you know, ditch swim lessons and go get a coffee while the chillens run around like crazy people on a playground somewhere. With no pool in sight.

    Also, WHERE did you find flourescent pink reusable swim trunks? Owen needs some.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to give private lessons when I was a life guard...when I can get in a pool again I'd be happy to try! You could snuggle an infant, B could entertain Ollie, and we could see? Offer stands indefinitely!
    LGM

    ReplyDelete