Monday, August 6, 2012

Vacation 2012: Closing up the MA chapter

I miss Massachusetts.
I miss my family.
I miss not having air conditioning. (psych!)
 
Our lives are in Georgia, but if St. Mark's Boarding School is looking for a history teacher and/or professional catastrophizer, our resumes are ready.
Just sayin'.

We will miss you Hopkinton State Park...even though we didn't have bathing suits.

 We will miss you "Ranger Mahna..."
 We'll miss you crystal clear and deliciously warm lake...
We'll miss you Uhlman's ice cream...
We'll miss you Old Sturbridge Village...
We'll miss you old friends...

Ciao Massachusetts; on to the Buckeye State.

1 comment:

  1. Sigh! BTW - I am not a huge fan of the one picture of Ranger Mahna's goofy ranger hat with the black brim showing!
    We miss you, too.

    ReplyDelete