Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Vacation 2012 (OH): Lake Living

And this will conclude my vacation photobomb.

Yawn! Stretch!

I love me some midwest, but my camera's batteries don't. And much like our vacation, toward the end of me developing these posts (I have done them all in one night and scheduled them over a few days), I am getting ragged, tired, and incapable of fully formed sentences.

And my phone turned into a source of filtering work e-mails more than Instagram as I get panicked about the volume of unread messages in my Inbox (anyone else need to keep your inbox clean?).

But don't let the lack of photos fool you. We soaked up the sun, enjoyed the lake, beach, pool, water park, Chuckie Cheese...and lots of good eating. Grandma and Opa spoil us!

We miss and love you!
 Best part of this photo is seeing Eric' taking the picture in F's lens.

Flower from my in-laws for our anniversary. And this is 1 week later!


Note to self: bring umbrella to splash park for extra fun...

 Note to self part 2: when in doubt, liquor the kids up. It helps with sleep.
 I kid! They were virgins (kids and drinks)

Having a negative balance of paid time off was totally worth it. 
 If this isn't the image of the kind of time we had.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Wow! It looks like a wonderful time with stellar weather in Ohio. How much fun it must have been!

    ReplyDelete