Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Halloween 2012: "The Hat Trick"

Who said 3rd children get the shaft?
This one already has a costume at 15+ weeks gestation.
Yup.
Coming April 2013
(preferably not sooner)
Life.
Is.
Grand.





Shirt purchased at, you guessed it, Etsy (JellybeanApparel)
Explanation of yesterday's post: I received TUT's e-mail the day I was almost certain I was pregnant. Um, hello--did you catch it was sent at 4:16am? 4+1+6 = 11. Shut up!


 It's true...new players were being gathered and settled. Rather, burrowed into my uterus. And yes, I did a huge happy dance.

4 comments:

  1. So cute!! I can't wait to give that belly a rub next week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll say it again...I'm SO EXCITED! And so, the family grows. YAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww, congratulations!!! so happy for you! if it's a boy, now you know it must be oliver. you know that, right? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. As you were, this little one is tiny! We love having three, and I think Bob and Denise would concur. I need to assess my Christmas stocking supplies and think about making one more!

    ReplyDelete