Friday, October 26, 2012

Use whatcha got

It's Fashion Friday over at merelymothers!

So, my friend Amy, aka "haute mama", clued me into this super inexpensive store to go shopping. 
As in free. 
And it ain't a dumpster. 

Now...how about instead of shopping my own closet I fly up to visit her and go through hers??

Head over to merleymothers and take a lookey about how she used her Pinterest inspiration board to shop her closet.

And drop her a line or question or comment. 
 Or just ogle at her fashion sense and long legs.


While you are at it, little birdies, follow the whole Merelymothers gang on Twitter or Facebook.

3 comments:

  1. As usual, thanks for the free advertising! :) I'll give you an extra hug in a couple weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, thank you so much! you rock!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Although I am not at an age or professional place to employ Amy's fashion tips, it is great fun to see what gorgeous outfits she creates and what is currently in style. I tend to like neutrals a lot, but I have realized that at my age and with white hair, it behooves me to add bright colors to my wardrobe. It's kind of fun because I have never worn bright colors before. That's one plus about white hair - any color is complimentary!

    ReplyDelete