Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Goodwill Hunting: volume 9

I was dragged (insert opposite day) to Goodwill with my friend C, and of course walked away with a bag of clothes and shoes.

I'm trying not to fall victim to the "you'll wear this when you are not pregnant" because the truth is, after baby #3, I have no idea what shape this tattered corpse will be in.

But I did it anyway, and still tried to squeeze myself into small sized clothes. A girl can dream...

Ruffle-y tank top: Banana Republic, $2.50
Peek-a-boo layering tank in salmon: The Limited, $2.50 
Maternity black pants: Liz Lange Target brand from first pregnancy, $???
Way too old mini cardigan (circa 2003): Banana Republic, $???
Born flats (see below): $6.00

Goodwill outfit total: $11.00

You can almost see the flats in the original picture (before I cropped and insta-magicked my fugly face out. Yup. Made up that word. But the pale and tired face is for realz.)

And here is another purchase from this trip. It's a size bigger, so lots of room for the nugget to protrude. AND IT HAS POCKETS! Totally worth the full price tag.

Peasant chambray top (with pockets!): H&M, $5.00
Maternity black pants: Liz Lange Target brand from first pregnancy, $??? STOP THE PRESSES! Someone held me at gunpoint and made me wear the same pants 2 days in a row. I mean, I would *never* do that normally. Never, ever.
Born flats: $6.00 

Goodwill outfit total: $11.00

More from this trip to come...God I love Goodwill.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment